Tuesday 10 June 2008

Vampire's must have a bastard of a time in summer

Quite a long title but something I believe to be true, close to perpetual sunlight must really cut down on the amount of neck biting you can do. In fact certain places in the world were it never gets dark would be the perfect place to hide out when the world eventually gets destroyed by ravenous bloodsuckers.

Anyway, this rambling was bought to you by the fact I need serious distracting from packing my stuff up to move house. I have so many boxes for dvd's and books, yet I remain happy on that front as all my records and CD's are somewhere else being stored so I don't have to worry about moving that large bastard set of boxes just yet. Unfortunately as well I don't have my top hat which always helps with any cleaning/packing exercise.

How high is the water Momma? Just high enough for me to plug myself here (hehe plug), but yeah check 'THIS' bad boy out.

That magazine is who I am currently writing for and buried away in that link are my previews of X-files and the new Will Smith vehicle, Hancock. So yeah ch-ch-check it out.

To anyone who was looking for my normal scornful attempts at humour in this blog I'm sorry this really is just to pass the time and plug me :) By way of an apology, here is some cheese:



References and Fear,

Chris.


P.S anyone who gets that last reference bravo, pat yourself on the back and watch more Friends.

No comments: