Monday 12 November 2007

Chicken soup for a sole

Disregarding my previous statement, here is an old writing i did about relationships. I reckon it still holds up now nearly as much as it did when I wrote it, except for time changes of course. So enjoy one of my only myspace writings worth transferring, laugh and cry in equal measure remember.





First things first here I've changed the time on this so that it has the post time in the good ol u.s of k (good ol u of k doesn't work so bite it before you complain, tongue bites!!)

But yes it's been a while since i did this of an evening, but when the sun is out (lies) and the stereo is playing songs about hand sweat on the wheel (?), it seems like the time to write one.

Also thanks to working in a monotonous job were i serve food to ungrateful people, who don't even appreciate funny hat day, i haven't had a lot to focus on except myself.

So here goes an indepth analysis of what i have noticed about myself and my changes over the past year or so (ooh he's talking in retrospect, retro is so kewl!). But I believe it takes yourself to notice something before you can change it, until you believe something yourself its not a problem.. like gambling I suppose.

But over the past year i have gone through a metamorphosis of sorts, from the out of place geeky person with big hair, a killer pair of glasses and an ass you could bounce a dime off* (not that you would). To the self obsessed evryman who's ambition lies in obtaining material goods and having more front than a wheelbarrow.

But whoa on the gas maisy! i fort dis kid was lyk all pro-capitalist. Well yes I am still in a way (more to piss off the self righteous anti-capitalists, who are worse in my experience than any right wing multinational owner.. of which i know none, sucks to you on bashing my comparisons) but I've come to realise that clothes don't make the man.

In my head my thoughts I genuinely believe fly round to moog music based on characters in old snes games. This is not to say im one of these new "geeks" who dress with glasses they don't need (i destroyed my vision by playing computer kid! how hardcore are you now) and tops with wonderfully ironic pictures of old computer games that the wearer never even played. Cardigans do also not make the man, they merely enhance.

So dear reader i hear you asking why am i reading this for so long when you've come to quite an obvious conclusion?

Fuck you!!

Don't be so impaitent you whooping fool.

There is a point, I for one am sick of hearing people complain about relationships. It has to be the number one gripe in the world (if myspace is anything to go by) and I don't know why people feel they need to be honest and open about them. I don't care about so and so "like oh my gosh I've gone down a space on a friends list, SHHIIITTTTTTT!!!" so keep that to yourself,. Geniune eloquent conversations about relationships i may listen to.

But maybe the problem is like me your lying to yourself, being something your not exactly, I am not someone who was built to follow fashion. This I have decided has led to my recent relationship dry spell (ooooh the nitty gritty right here). I meet people who like my dress sense but they have nothing in common with me personality wise, but people who like me personality wise don't seem to agree with my self-centered fashionita ways of late.

So basically Im saying (fucking finally) that maybe being yourself however hard to do is the only way to find someone you actually like.


And the only reason I'm writing this is so peeps will be quiet about how heartbreaking their latest 2 month life-changing love was.

It's your fault all the time, to fit you must aquit.


or something like that

piece

Christoph


*That's not true about my ass

No comments: