Saturday 10 November 2007

The old Arctic Monkeys album is better than the newer one

Its true that right there, fella

Good afternoon fair maiden of the spit, and any one else whos reading I suppose, discrimination is a very ugly thing. I actually had a look and thought about transferring old writings into this new Blogspot, but after reading I actually came to the conclusion that my earlier writings are non-too disimilar to the writings of illegitimate chimps who quite stranegly have confidence and character issues. Exactly what confidence issues an ape would be dealing with I don't think im the one to say, probably more in the field of Dian Fossey.

So yes this will be the new home to outpourings of the mind of Chris and his mechanical monkey which turns the cogs in his head. I wish such a thing existed, and that it could be sold on for profit.

No comments: