Thursday 24 July 2008

Duck Tales

Seen as I have had nothing else to do with my time over the past few days I've decided that all the greatest crimes of the last few centuries were committed by Ducks, Duck tse Tung, Duck the Ripper and other fowl fiends. To save myself from being insensitive I have not included ducks in certain crimes, however I might infer that ducks had a hand (or wing) involved.

Although on the subject of Duck the Ripper, to make it slightly more plausible and to make sure my story is inkeeping with certain rumours, we could suppose that Duck the Ripper was actually a Swan. But the waterborne prostitute killer was never found so we may never know the truth...unless he is still out there terrorising otherwise pleasant pensioner and child filled wetland areas. Not literally filled of course, although as we all know unauthorised pensioner swimming is killing at least 4 ducks a day. This kind of unrealised aggression must be halted.



Quack.


This is what happens when my mind is allowed to stagnate, it starts duck conspiracy theories and gives me urges for milky bar ice cream. Which is actually the best Ice Cream existing for a summer day, yum yum indeed. Will someone please save me from my own brain.

Theories and Fears,

Christy.

No comments: